Skip to main content

Finally Nigerian army Succeeds To Completely surround Boko Haram in Sambisa


The Nigerian army has said that the deadly Boko Haram sect is currently locked in Sambisa forest, the notorious enclave of the insurgents.
The terrorists reportedly cannot come out to launch attack on the rest of the nation. The commander of the counter-insurgency operation in the north-east (Operation Lafiya Dole), Maj. Gen. Lucky Irabor said this while addressing the conference on the successes in the war against the Boko Haram fighters.
He said the forest is completely surrounded by the Nigerian soldiers and there is no escape for any insurgents still holed up there. The commander added that it has become impossible for the Boko Haram members still holed up in the Sambisa forest to get out or for them to have access to civilization to get any supply.
Irabor said the soldiers are only waiting for the insurgents to surrender as life has become unbearable for them. He said if the terrorists do not come out soon enough, the army would move further into the forest to level it.
Meanwhile, he gave assurance that there is no escape for any insurgent still trapped within the forest as the soldiers have taken positions at all access routes leading into and out of the forest.
Since President Muhammadu Buhari was inaugurated on May 29, 2015, the Nigerian army achieved huge success in the Boko Haram war. 
The troops retook all territories from the insurgents and liberated thousands of captives. However, only one of the missing Chibok girls was found while more then 200 are still in the captivity of the Boko Haram terrorists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.