Skip to main content

Militants Invade Epe Community In Lagos AGAIN, Kidnap 7 Persons...

Over 20 suspected militants in military camouflage have swooped on Kodjo Farm, located at Igbodu, Epe area of Lagos State and abducted seven persons. One of the victims of the abduction, which took place on Sunday, has been identified as 65 years-old Kakaja Joseph, a guard at the farm.Militants-ok1


 Read according to Vanguard'

The others were said to be four poultry workers of the Farm and two travelers who were taken during a second operation in which the attackers blocked a transit road.

Meanwhile, attempts by kidnappers to abduct students of Molajoye Community High School on the assembly ground, were foiled yesterday, by policemen attached to Rapid Response Squad, RRS, Area ‘N’ Police Command, Navy and Army.

Eyewitnesses claimed that the men stormed the poultry farm at about 8a.m., shooting sporadically and forced their victims into a waiting boat, carting away about 50 live chickens and several eggs. Armed with sophisticated weapons, the suspected militants allegedly blocked a road along Igbodu, where they engaged law enforcement officers in a gun battle.

A lot of innocent people were said to have run into the bush for safety, where many of them spent the night.

It will be recalled that in September, militants struck at Epe and abducted three female farmers and a six-month-old baby.

The victims were kidnapped on Igbodu Isiwo Road area of Epe, Lagos State. On November 15, gunmen, allegedly numbering over 40, invaded a farm settlement in Epe, also located on Igbodu-Isiwo Road, Lagos, and abducted four farmers.

The men, dressed in military uniform, came through the river about 10a.m.

On Sunday, they struck again and abducted a security guard, two travellers and four poultry workers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.