Skip to main content

Model Who Has Undergone More Than 100 Cosmetic Surgeries Vows To Continue... Photos

A surgery obsessed 26-year-old has undergone multiple procedures in her bid to become a 'living cartoon' to the dismay of her conservative family. Swedish glamour model Pixee Fox, who now lives in North Carolina, has already had more than 100 cosmetic procedures and radical surgeries including famously having six ribs removed.

She has also changed the colour of her eyes, had several boob jobs and most recently pumped up her bottom and lips via a fat transfer procedure. She no longer looks anything like her sister, who has never has surgery..

Pixee, who once trained to be an electrician, admits she does look totally different to her younger self now but she still isn't content and is planning further surgery.

She said: 'I was satisfied with how I looked then and I'm satisfied with how I look now but I have this vision of what I want to look like and I am going to keep on pursuing it. 'Next year in 2017 I want to have ten more procedures. And I am going to start corset training and try to get into the Guinness Book of World Records for having the world's smallest waist.'

Her pursuit of plastic perfection and jet-set lifestyle is in stark contrast to her roots, growing up in a rural part of Gavle, Sweden, living with her parents and older sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.