Skip to main content

Youth Corps Member Shot By Suspected Armed Robbers In Warri. Photos


A youth corps member was, on Wednesday, short in Warri, Delta State, by suspected armed robbers. The victim identified as Musa Kayode Noah, was allegedly shot near his waist, very close to his backbone, according to report.


Read according to Tribune;

The corps member, with unconfirmed number 15B3550, is said to be from Ayangba in Kogi State, but lives in Lagos with his parents.

Described as gentle and honest, Kayode was said to have come to Warri from a rural community in Ethiope East Local Government Area of the state that has no bank to withdraw money from a third generation bank at Ugborikoko, along Airport road.

After the withdrawal, the robbery suspects waylaid and shot him before making away with an unspecified amount withdrawn from the bank.

The victim, said to be in mufty during the incident, was rushed to Syracuse Clinic in Warri, where the bullets were extracted from his buttocks.
Medical Director of the clinic, Dr Victor Oraegu, who spoke with Tribune Online, said the young man was rushed to his clinic having lost much blood.

The United States-trained surgeon said the bullet pierced through the buttock but, perhaps, by providence, it did not hit the backbone.

Describing his condition as stable, Dr Oraegu said being a young man, he had to swing into action to treat the victim even when no money had been deposited.

It was gathered, as of the time of filing this report that father of the victim was on his way from Lagos to ascertain his son’s condition.

Acting public relations officer, Nigerian Police, Delta State Police Command identified as Andrew, speaking on phone said the report of the incident was yet to reach the command

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.