Skip to main content

Connor McGregor says he'll knockout Mayweather if they ever step into the ring together



There has been so much hype surrounding a potential fight between Floyd Mayweather and Connor McGregor. The state of California has granted the mixed martial artist a boxing license which makes the super fight more likely to happen.

Connor McGregor in his characteristic brashness says he'll knockout Mayweather if they ever step into the ring together.


He said:

 'If I took out all those different disciplines and focused with the work ethic that I have on the sport of boxing, there's no telling what I could do. I wouldn't go in there just to show up. I'd go in there to knock him (Mayweather) out. He can be hit. He's been hit before. Age waits for no man, also. So I know they know that. I know the size, the reach and the youth is on my side. 
There's a lot to lose for them. So that's why they're scrambling. But that's OK. I've got some other boxing opportunities and potential opponents in mind, some previous Floyd opponents. I can bring in anyone in the game. We'll see what happens.'
However, McGregor insisted that fighting the 'Money Team' leader, who has recently distanced himself from the idea, is not something he is particularly concerned with.
'Since I've got that boxing licence, Floyd's fat boxing manager came out and was like, "Floyd's in the Bahamas. He doesn't care about Conor. Well, I don't give a f*** about Floyd, either. If you don't want this fight, that's no problem. Other than the Floyd-Manny (Pacquaio) gate numbers, I hold all the numbers, other than that one fight. So I don't need Floyd. I do not need him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.

The son of the Caliphate star, Yakubu Mohammed known as Dikko Loko releases end of the year pictures

The controversial ‘Dikko Loko’ is a famous character to viewers of Ebonylife Tv series; ‘The Sons Of the Caliphate’ which is produced by Mo Abudu. This contentious role is played by Nollywood Star Actor “Yakubu Mohammed” who has been able to wow the audience by doing justice to the character he played in this series. Yakubu Mohammed has become a household name and asides his good looks he isn’t one to go unnoticeable as he is a well-known Talented Nollywood actor, Singer, Model and also Globacom Ambassador. To end the year and usher fans into 2017, Yakubu has released sizzling pictures and has this to say  “As the year 2016 ends and as you walk into 2017, remember the road to getting to the Promised Land is not guaranteed to be smooth. Be ready to find stumbling blocks along the way but do not quit or despair, keep forging ahead through sheer willpower and determination” More photos below...