Skip to main content

"My Problem Is Not Food Or Money, What I Need Is “SEX” – Housewife Tells Court..

A sex-starved housewife, Sherifat Asimiyu, on Friday approached an Ibadan Customary Court sitting in Agodi to dissolve her 10-year-old marriage with Mr Saheed Asimiyu. Sherifat told the court that apart from starving her of sex, Saheed was also in the habit of beating and biting her whenever they have domestic quarrels.

File Photo
The complainant said she could no longer cope without sex, as her husband had not slept with her in the last six months.

“There is no doubt about his ability to provide food, money and other material things for me and the two children of the union but I am not satisfied with all these without sex.

“He abandoned me deliberately, I cannot take it anymore because I am still young and I see no reason for his action.

“To make the issue worst, he was in the habit of beating and biting me whenever we have misunderstanding over minor issues,” she alleged.

The husband, who is a motor spare parts dealer, admitted that he had starved his wife of sex, as he was on “sex strike” in the last one month, to punish the woman for her bad character.

According to him, his action is to punish the compalinant and make her to turn a new leaf.

The husband told the court that he had warned her several times to stop associating with bad friends, but had ignored him.

Saheed also told the court that he would not prevent his wife from getting the divorce she asked for, “if that is what will make her satisfied”.

Chief Mukaila Balogun, the president of the court upheld the prayer of the woman and approved the dissolution of the marriage.

The judge ordered the defendant to be paying N6,000 to Sherifat as monthly allowance for the upkeep of their two children. (NAN)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.