Skip to main content

My ‘Impotent’ Husband Told Our Labourer To Feel Free To Date Me - Woman Tells Court...

An estranged wife, Modupe Daisi, on Monday told the Customary Court sitting in Aiyedun-Ekiti, that her husband ,Sunday Owolabi, 75, consented to her dating their farm labourer; only for him to accuse her of adultery.The plaintiff was seeking an order of the court to retrieve the N50,000 receipt of the farmland she bought through her husband in 2009.


Modupe giving evidence before the court alleged that her husband had once told her labourer, one Ojo Folorunso, to feel free to have sex with her. She said that her husband later turned around to accuse her of adultery.

My husband had sometime in the past told the man, who was assisting me on my farm, to feel free to date me. “My husband even showed Folorunso where he was operated on when he had a surgery. “My husband, then, said that he could no longer perform sexually as a result of the surgical operation he had. “In December 2016, I went to spent seven days working on our plantation.

“On my return home, my husband began to threaten me that he would kill me with a machete. “He alleged that I went to enjoy myself with my labourer,” she told the court.

Though, the woman told the court that she divorced her husband 10 years ago, but they resettled two years after, when the man came to plead with her. The 75-year-old husband, Sunday Owolabi, who was absent in court on Monday, was, however, represented by his younger brother, Omoniyi Owolabi. 

Omoniyi told the court that his elder brother’s absence was due to an illness. He said that the defendant chased out his wife woman because she was alleged to have eloped with her farm labourer. The president of the customary court, Mrs Yemisi Ojo, in her ruling, ordered that a search warrant be sent to Sunday’s house. 

Ojo said the search warrant should to retrieve some of the property the woman claimed she could not pack along with her while leaving her matrimonial home. 

The president also ordered that the plaintiff should bring a witness to the court that would affirm her claim of paying for the farmland in contention. She then adjourned the case to March 27 for continuation of hearing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.