Skip to main content

Sergio Ramos denies reports he said Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't have to work as hard as his teammates



Real Madrid defender and captain Sergio Raos has denied reports making the rounds that he told his teammates that Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't have to run/work as hard as his teammates during games. Real Madrid beat Eibar 4-1 on Saturday, a much better display to the 3-3 draw with Las Palmas last week, and Spanish TV show “Jugones” claimed last week that Ramos verbally attacked his team mates Isco and Alvaro Morata during a team meeting at halftime of the Palmas game.
The TV show also claiming that the defender also reportedly said that Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t have to work as hard as others in the squad, or run as much as his teammates due to his status.

Ramos has now come to deny such reports, saying they are false and fabricated. 'It is not true.' Ramos said to reporters after the Eibar win.
'You have to inform yourselves, look at the evidence and tell the truth. We got together at half-time against Las Palmas, what we talked about did not leave there and I am glad of that. 'The other day I did not say Cristiano does not have to run, we all run here. We are all equals and the key is in our competitiveness.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.