Skip to main content

Speak with me to prove you are healthy- Fayose tells President Buhari



Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, has asked President Buhari to speak with him to prove that he is indeed healthy. President Buhari who has been in the UK for over a month now, has been speaking on the phone to some APC governors, Foreign presidents as well as some of his media aides. In a statement released by his Chief Press Secretary media aide, Idowu Adelusi, Fayose gave out a phone number he could be reached at.

”I advised the President to speak with me for the purpose of convincing Nigerians that he is hale and hearty instead of looking for people outside the country to convince Nigerians. If their problem is that they are looking for a credible person who can help them convince Nigerians that all is well with our President, Ayo Fayose is their best bet. Let the president speak with me. If I tell Nigerians that the president spoke with me, Nigerians will believe. Since they are eager for the president to speak to people; believing in this way to convince Nigerians that their President is hale and hearty, let President Buhari talk to me. 
I can be reached on 08035024994. I am credible and Nigerians will believe me. They said he spoke to President Donald Trump. Despite the hype, Nigerians were skeptical. 
Then they said he spoke to the king of Morocco; again, Nigerians were suspicious. Before we recovered from that, it is now the AU president that they said President Buhari spoke to. A president that can speak with outsiders should be able to whisper or wave to his own people. 
The people gave him the very important platform of President on which he stands today and, therefore, Presidential aides should stop giving the unhelpful impression that Buhari has no respect for the Nigerian electorate".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.