Skip to main content

Davido’s Uncle Senator Ademola Adeleke Says he Takes His Love For Dancing as a Form of Exercise

Davido's Uncle Senator Ademola Adeleke Says he Takes His Love For Dancing as a Form of Exercise

The winner of the recent Osun State By-Election senator Ademola Adeleke, who is also the uncle of Nigerian musician Davido, while speaking in an interview with National Assembly TV said he love for dancing is a form of exercise.
The senator’s dancing skills is now well known after a video of him dancing had gone viral.


He said;
“Like we normally say there is time for everything. There is time to laugh. There is time to cry but most of the time I love dancing and I take it as an exercise. My kids got it(dancing) from me, Sina Rambo and B-Red and of course my nephew Davido. I train them and as a matter of fact, they will tell me that Dad, we can’t catch up with you. I love dancing”
He also revealed that his dancing skills made him the face of APC campaigns some years back.
“When I joined APC briefly, I campaigned with Aregbesola and my late brother. As a matter of fact, we put what is called interload into the campaign because you go to most campaign, it is so dry but when you put an interload into a campaign where you dance, laugh and everything, As a matter of fact, I became the face of the campaign. Without me, there is no campaign. Now that they messed up and I went to my former party, they are now using it against me that I am dancing. I even danced with my daughter. They never knew it was my daughter. They thought it was someone else but I told them that that is a lesson to all fathers, You have to be close to your daughters. I am very close to my children and that is why I dance” he said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.

The son of the Caliphate star, Yakubu Mohammed known as Dikko Loko releases end of the year pictures

The controversial ‘Dikko Loko’ is a famous character to viewers of Ebonylife Tv series; ‘The Sons Of the Caliphate’ which is produced by Mo Abudu. This contentious role is played by Nollywood Star Actor “Yakubu Mohammed” who has been able to wow the audience by doing justice to the character he played in this series. Yakubu Mohammed has become a household name and asides his good looks he isn’t one to go unnoticeable as he is a well-known Talented Nollywood actor, Singer, Model and also Globacom Ambassador. To end the year and usher fans into 2017, Yakubu has released sizzling pictures and has this to say  “As the year 2016 ends and as you walk into 2017, remember the road to getting to the Promised Land is not guaranteed to be smooth. Be ready to find stumbling blocks along the way but do not quit or despair, keep forging ahead through sheer willpower and determination” More photos below...