Skip to main content

Former P0rn Star Threatened By ISIS After Performing Sex Act In Hijab. Photos

An ex-porn star has told of how she was threatened with beheading in gruesome mocked up execution pictures after she performed a s*x act in a hijab. Mia Khalifa – a former top-ranked performer on the adult website PornHub – said she believed the terror group ISIS were behind the sick photos sent to her through social media.

Ex-p0rn star threatened to be beheaded


In an interview with The Sports Junkies Mia said: “They photoshopped a picture of me being beheaded and threatened that would happen to me.”
In the early days of her stardom, an image taken from an Islamic State ‘execution’ video, with her head digitally pasted onto the victim, was sent to her along with a torrent of abuse.
On Thursday, Mia revealed she wouldn’t give the extremists what they wanted: “You can’t show weakness. “That’s exactly what they’re looking for.”


But admitted: “I really try and just make it look like it rolls off, but I’ll admit, it gets to you after a while.”
Mia – from Lebanon – shot to fame with her explicit videos but has since been slammed by commentators in the Middle East who claim she is a disgrace to her homeland after she was filmed performing in a hijab.
Mia moved from Beirut to the US at the age of 10 and has now settled in Miami.



The 24-year-old – who comes from a Christian family – told the Washington Post she was surprised the hijab scene in particular caused anger.
“The scenes containing a hijab are satirical,” she explained. “There are Hollywood movies that depict Muslims in a much worse manner than any scene Bang Bros [the company who made the video] could produce.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.