Skip to main content

Paralysed Mother Finds Love With Her Personal Trainer After Being Dumped By Her Husband. Photos.

A paralysed mother who claims she was dumped by her husband while still on her hospital bed five days after suffering a stroke has found love with the personal trainer who helped her walk again. Riona Kelly, 37, was left paralysed from her waist down following a spinal stroke and was told she would never regain the use of her legs.

And the mother-of-four claims her husband, who she had been with for 14 years, asked for a divorce after her March 2015 stroke.
Ms Kelly, from Halifax, West Yorkshire, defied doctors’ predictions – and is now looking forward to her life with 35-year-old former rugby league player Keith Mason.
Her husband Richard insists he told her he wanted a divorce the morning before the stroke and he visited her in the hospital while also looking after the children.
The mother of Leighanra, 16, Caleb, 11, Izabela, nine and Logan, five, took her first steps just eight weeks after the stroke and has found happiness with Keith, who has daughter Kalani, five, from a previous relationship.
Ms Kelly said: ‘After suffering a stroke not only did I have to deal with paralysis but I had to deal with losing my partner of 14 years. ‘After he asked me for a divorce I was left completely alone. ‘After five days in hospital I was told it would take me six months to a year to recover.
‘At the time I felt like giving up, but I knew I had to be strong for my children and so when I finally took my first steps it felt amazing. ‘I put a post on Facebook last January looking for a personal trainer to help me and some friends suggested that I get in touch with Keith.
‘After our sessions Keith and I stayed in contact, he would ask me how I was getting on and our relationship blossomed from there. ‘We have now been together for 11 months, the children really like him and I finally feel like I’m living the life I deserve.‘
After spending hours in physio, Ms Kelly miraculously took her first steps on the parallel bar – just two weeks after doctors assumed she would never walk again.
Ms Kelly has since completed two marathons with the help of her wheelchair and met personal trainer, and former professional rugby league footballer, Keith, in January last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

The son of the Caliphate star, Yakubu Mohammed known as Dikko Loko releases end of the year pictures

The controversial ‘Dikko Loko’ is a famous character to viewers of Ebonylife Tv series; ‘The Sons Of the Caliphate’ which is produced by Mo Abudu. This contentious role is played by Nollywood Star Actor “Yakubu Mohammed” who has been able to wow the audience by doing justice to the character he played in this series. Yakubu Mohammed has become a household name and asides his good looks he isn’t one to go unnoticeable as he is a well-known Talented Nollywood actor, Singer, Model and also Globacom Ambassador. To end the year and usher fans into 2017, Yakubu has released sizzling pictures and has this to say  “As the year 2016 ends and as you walk into 2017, remember the road to getting to the Promised Land is not guaranteed to be smooth. Be ready to find stumbling blocks along the way but do not quit or despair, keep forging ahead through sheer willpower and determination” More photos below...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.