Skip to main content

“I wasn’t forming in the house, I don’t know how to dance” – TBoss shares video proof

“I wasn’t forming in the house, I don’t know how to dance” – TBoss shares video proofEx-Big brother Naija 2017 housemate, TBoss was always the odd one out in the house during the Saturday parties because she did not dance at all while other housemates were dancing and having a great time.
Most people then reacted saying she was forming and all. Well, the Edo state born now actress and model just shared throwback videos of when a friend of hers was teaching her how to dance before she entered the house.

According to her, she wasn’t forming, she even had to pay people to teach her how to dance before she entered the house but to no avail.
She wrote;
“Had to dig deep into my Archives for these videos for 2 reasons- 1st- to show you that indeed @tonye01 is a fantastic dancer, she tried God knows that she did her best to teach me but….. 2nd- For all those that thought I wasn’t dancing in the house cos I was being bourgey, I’m forming, TBoss is fake- Nahhh fam I just DO NOT KNOW how to dance! Like at all. I got friends to teach me, paid people but it didn’t work. At all. She actually came from out of town to coach me before I went into the BBN house and y’all still saw what happened. Although in my head I am Sasha Firerce but in reality😝. I have accepted myself like so & feel no pressure to be otherwise,the right people love me either ways & d rest, well The rest don’t matter. That doesn’t mean I do not enjoy music- I love music but my body doesn’t respond to it by shaking or moving, I respond to music in other ways. Who can guess??? #showsomelovetomygirl #shenevergottiredofme #igottiredofmyself #iforgoteverythingimmediately #goofer #unapologetic #dancingisnotinmydna #laughatmypain #ihadsmallbootywherediditgo #callingallbootyownerstodonatesmallforme #currentlyacceptingbooty #wheresallmyleftleggersat😝#selflove #flawsandall”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

The son of the Caliphate star, Yakubu Mohammed known as Dikko Loko releases end of the year pictures

The controversial ‘Dikko Loko’ is a famous character to viewers of Ebonylife Tv series; ‘The Sons Of the Caliphate’ which is produced by Mo Abudu. This contentious role is played by Nollywood Star Actor “Yakubu Mohammed” who has been able to wow the audience by doing justice to the character he played in this series. Yakubu Mohammed has become a household name and asides his good looks he isn’t one to go unnoticeable as he is a well-known Talented Nollywood actor, Singer, Model and also Globacom Ambassador. To end the year and usher fans into 2017, Yakubu has released sizzling pictures and has this to say  “As the year 2016 ends and as you walk into 2017, remember the road to getting to the Promised Land is not guaranteed to be smooth. Be ready to find stumbling blocks along the way but do not quit or despair, keep forging ahead through sheer willpower and determination” More photos below...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.