Skip to main content

ASUU Strike: Lecturer disguises as Spiderman To Attend To Students (Photo)

A lecturer in one the Universities in the Southeast ‘transformed’ into Spiderman to attend to his students.
The unnamed lecturer was spotted on Wednesday morning walking into his office in Spiderman costume.

It was gathered that some non-teaching staff present when the incident happened, were stunned to see a man dressed in Spiderman costume walking into the office complex. As they greeted the lecturer and called him his name, he ignored every greeting, pretending not to know anyone since he was not ‘human’. He opened his door, walked in and sat down, waiting for students whom he had told to await the arrival of ‘Spiderman’ to assist them.


It was revealed that the unnamed lecturer had told some students he was a strong member of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) currently on nationwide strike for the past one month.
According to sources, some of his M.Sc. students wanted to see him to have a final discussion with him before their Dissertation defence which would come up immediately after the ASUU strike was called off so they wanted to get ready before then since ASUU was having serious discussions with the Federal Government and the strike may end anytime.



In order not to break ASUU directives which required lecturers to stay away from academic work while the strike was on, the lecturer decided to ‘transform’ into spiderman, probably on a rescue mission, so he could attend to the students with his disguised alter ego and not the lecturer everybody knew
It was also gathered that though the unnamed lecturer ‘was’ spiderman, some students were positioned to lookout for ASUU strike compliance monitoring team in case they headed the lecturer’s way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.