Skip to main content

50 Cent battles D’banj over Imelda J’s love




Call it mere ‘infatuation’ or “social media madness”, you may not be wrong. But the truth is that American rapper, Curtis James Jackson a.k.a 50 Cent has been caught crushing openly on the charming Nigerian songstress, Ada Jane Okwori popularly known as Imelda J.

The New York-based rapper cum businessman publicly confessed his love for the Nigerian Afro pop star on his Instagram page when he responded to her comment on his page to the consternations of his ten million followers. “I love you back @imeldajmusic”, 50 Cent said with ecstasy.

Basking in the euphoria of new found love, Imelda J in return posted on her Instagram and Facebook pages that she admires the American rapper a lot.

“People, @50 Cent just made my day. I’m blushing right now. He is a legend with a large heart. He is so humble and talented. That’s why I will respect him for life. I admire him a lot. Plenty kisses up in the air for you. You are very humble”, Imelda J screamed.

Before now, the award-winning singer is said to have made some incredible appeal to the American rapper to revisit the country again, after he was in Nigeria for the first time during the Star Mega Jam in 2004. Apparently, many fans have expressed fears that this latest crush on 50 Cent, may pose a serious threat to the smooth feelings that have been angling between Imelda J and Koko master, D’banj.

The Benue State- born singer who just released her new single, ‘OwoYato’ ft Small Doctor has always had a crush on D’banj. At one time, she was captured through the paparazzi’s lens as the ‘Lady in Red’ at D’banj birthday party in Abuja recently.

With 50 Cent already falling heels over in love with her, it goes to ask if Imelda J still has any soft spot in her heart for our Koko Master? We won’t be surprised if 50 Cent flies into the country any time soon to ask for Imelda J’s hands in marriage. Who knows!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.