Skip to main content

"He Squeezed My Butt"; Former Beauty Queen Accuses Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault. Photos


A former Miss Finland and Miss Universe contestant has become the twelfth woman to accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault. Ninni Laaksonen, 30, told Finnish newspaper Ilta-Sanomat Trump grabbed and squeezed her behind while they were outside ahead of an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman in 2006.

'Before the show we were photographed outside the building,' she told the newspaper, about the incident that allegedly took place outside of the historic Ed Sullivan theater.

'Trump stood just caught me and shook me suddenly, pepusta.' 'Pepusta' is Finnish slang for bum. 'I don't think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: "What is happening"?' she continued.

She also described Trump as a: 'pretty slimy man'.
The 30-year-old model also told the newspaper she was 'disgusted' after Trump compared her to his wife, Melania, at a party with the Republican nominee.

'Somebody told me there that Trump liked me because I looked like Melania when she was younger,' Laaksonen told the newspaper. 'It left me disgusted'.

The Finnish model told the newspaper she did not come forward before now because she 'did not see a reason to', and because she thought it might damage her career.
'In such a situation can not say anything negative,' she said.

Laaksonen and 11 other women have come forward over the past month to accuse Trump of groping them inappropriately or of sexual assault.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.