Skip to main content

Female Teacher Calls Off Wedding After 'Having Sex With 16-Year-Old Student.

A Plano, Texas high school teacher has been arrested after a Snapchat flirtation with a 16-year-old boy led to beer pong, nude selfies, al fresco sex and the cancellation of her wedding. Alaina Danielle Ferguson, 23, was working as an algebra teacher at Plano Senior High School when the illicit relationship began, according to arrest affidavits.



Ferguson allegedly contacted him after he left his Snapchat username on a test paper, Fox 4 reported.

That happened September, just after the beginning of the school year, and quickly led to the pair having sex on a park bench in Lewisville, the arrest affidavit said.

The pair continued their illicit affair both on and off-line, with Ferguson sending nude selfies to the teen and providing the alcohol for games of beer pong that would turn into sex sessions, authorities say.

At one point she allegedly had sex with him in her McKinney apartment while her fiancé was out of town.

The pair had sex 'several' more times in the apartment, police said.

Ferguson 'knew it was not the right thing to do, but it felt right at the time,' according to the officer who wrote the arrest warrant.

He added that 'she was going to break it off with her fiancé because she didn’t feel anything with him.'

Ferguson quit the school in October, but had sex with the teen at least one more time, in November, in the back of the teen's pickup after a football game, police said.

But the teen kept talking about it after she left - and it looks like that might have given the pair away.

Flores has been released on $100,000 bond and must wear an electronic monitoring device, deactivate all of her social media accounts and stop using the web.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.