Skip to main content

Nigerian Guy Jumps To His Death From 31 Storey Building In Malaysia

A Malaysia-based Nigerian national identified by friends as Chimaobi (aka Paco Jelapa Na Mlaysia) is dead in a suspected case of suicide.
His friend Evangelist Uzodinma, who shared the story on Facebook, revealed that Chimaobi, who reportedly is from Ideato in Imo State, jumped out of the window of his 31st floor condo.
Uzodinma wrote;
R.i .p paco jelapa na malaysia, my home boy,my classmate,my roommate,my kings mate, He was screaming “leave me alone, leave me alone”and then threw his laptop and phone off the window and followed it thereafter via the same window from a 31 story building,,,,,,,,not ordinary,,,,,,,God knows everything!
May ur soul rest in peace, ,,,
Butibalati miss u chimaobi
R.i.p paco jelapa na malaysia ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u guys can look on him!
Uzodinma also shared the last video of the deceased, which showed Chimaobi vehemently rebuking uncertain death, saying he would never die young.
“God, is this how you are? The one who refuses to know God is in trouble. I can never die young,” he said in the video, “I have peace of mind. God is with me!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.