Skip to main content

Photos/Video:Malaysian ecologist survives after losing an arm and leg to crocodile




Rudy Francis, a 35yr old Malaysian ecologist escaped death by the whiskers after he was attacked by a huge 18ft crocodile during a routine feeding session at a crocodile farm in Sandakan, East Malaysia on February 20. Colleagues had to pull him from the jaws of death during the attack in which he lost his right arm and leg.

He was rushed to the hospital and had a cardiac arrest but survived. He narrates his ordeal in a film, titled, 'I survived a Crocodile Attack,' the clip includes footage from last December which shows Mr Francis hand-feeding a crocodile from a bucket.
A statement in English released alongside the video describes the horrific attack, during which the croc lunged at Mr Francis. The beast attacked Mr Francis and dragged him underwater but the ecologist did his best break free, he initially escaped but then slipped as he tried to scramble out of the water and the crocodile pounced again.
The video went on to explain: 'A tug of war between crocodile and farm hands ensued. 'Rudy decided saving his life outweighs his right leg, which by now was almost severed by the force of the croc's pull. He shouted to the farm hands to pull him to safety regardless.' Mr Francis' family told the local media that he was in good spirits despite his ordeal, but in the video he voiced his fears that he will no longer be able to provide for his family.
Watch the video below: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.