Skip to main content

Crying Drug Dealer Is Forced To Apologise To Two Chickens In Thailand. Photos

A sobbing drug smuggler was made to apologise to two chickens after forcing the animals to swallow condoms filled with meth in Thailand.  Charnwut Seuksongkram, 29, was caught by police in Chiang Mai after allegedly forcing one bird to swallow three contraceptives, and the other four.
drug dealer is forced to apologise to two CHICKENS in Thailand


He was carrying the birds in two boxes and waiting for a tuk tuk when officers acting on a tip-off noticed him acting suspiciously.
They opened the boxes and immediately noticed the chickens’ stomachs were badly swollen, local media reports.
Incredibly, police were able to save the birds after one officer made a small incision in one of their stomachs before removing the drug packets, which contained almost 1,400 pills of meth.
After the drugs were removed, Seuksongkram was filmed sobbing as officers forced him to say sorry and ‘wai’ – clasp his hands in a praying motion – to the hapless birds.
Police Colonel Arunsak Buaprasert Director of Fang District Police Station said: ‘On the afternoon of July 12 it was reported that there would be illegal transport of drugs inside the game cocks.
The two birds had their wounds stitched back up at the scene and were photographed at a press conference before being handed over to a new owner.
Charnwut admitted buying the two cocks to smuggle drugs which he said he bought from a woman in a neighbouring village. He was charged with drugs offences and animal cruelty and remanded in custody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault another girl in the same manner. According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform oral sex on his erect manhood. In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries. The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medial care, an act that got the doctoprs suspicious about how he got the injury. They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged with rape.

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played...

Nigerian Army Intercepts 37 Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists

The Nigerian army said on Wednesday, that it had intercepted 37 people 37 people , who were suspected to be wives and children of the boko haram terrorists. The army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that 30 of the escapees, which comprises of eight women and 22 children, were intercepted  on Tuesday at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe. He said; “On preliminary interrogation, the suspects claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno,’’ The army spokesman added that seven other people were intercepted on Tuesday, at Kamunya, Yobe state. “They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa Local Government Area of Borno. “Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled,’’ he said.