Skip to main content

Top Boko Haram Commander Who Led Terrorists To Kidnap Chibok Girls, Surrenders (Photo)

Top Boko Haram Commander Who Led Terrorists To Kidnap Chibok Girls, Surrenders (Photo)

Auwal Ismaeela, a top Boko Haram commander, has surrendered and confessed to leading the squads that abducted the Chibok girls in 2014.
Ismaeela said he was tired of the “senseless” atrocities of the insurgent group, hence his decision to surrender.
PRNigeria reported that  the Boko Haram commander expressed regrets over his actions and said he was cooperating with the Nigerian military with information on locations and hideouts of other top commanders.


Ismaeela said he was “brainwashed and misled” to abduct and kill people, adding that he could no longer stand the atrocities “contrary to the teachings of Islam” which were being carried out by the insurgents.
“My self and Abu Hafsat a Boko Haram commander led other squads to abduct the Chibok girls,” he said.
“We led the operations to invade Gwoza, Bama, Limankara mobile barrack, Bita, Bosso, Madagali, Chibok, Pulka, Firgi, and Mubi.
“In Madagali which was my home town, myself, Adam Vitiri, Abu Adam and Habu Kudama, some high ranking Boko Haram Commander led an operation in 2014 where we killed some students and youths at the Central Secondary School in Sabon Garin Madagali.
“In one of the operations, I abducted my wife named Maryam who had two kids for me in Sambisa Forest.
“It is unfortunate that I was brainwashed and misled not only on some abductions but in the killings of my own people that were innocent. I wholeheartedly regret my actions.
“During a battle in Konduga where myself and other Boko Haram commanders led the operations, I lost my right leg and was almost got burnt. Even at that, I did not stop fighting for the course. Sheikh Shekau ordered that I should be given a tricycle which I continued to use for various operations before I eventually surrendered.
“I willingly surrendered to the military because I was tired of the senseless killing and fight. I realised that our people have resort to stealing and all sort of atrocity contrary to the teaching and practice of Islam.
“Women were being raped, sometimes publicly. Children died from malnutrition and disease as the living condition became harsher. As there was no food in the camp, people died every day because of hunger.
“I will continue to cooperate with the security agencies in providing useful information on our mode of operations and to disclose top-secret hideouts of our commanders.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizkid Sends Warning Message To Davido; “Just leave me in my own little world”

The battle of supremacy between Wizkid and Davido seems to have no end in sight. Another episode of their never ending beef started after  Davido  dedicated a section of the lyrics in Olamide’s latest single, Summer Body to  Wizkid . Davido made reference to his American citizenship as he threw shade at Wizkid. After the lyrics became public knowledge, the ‘Come Closer’ singer gave an epic response to the ‘Fall’ singer. Without waiting for a repsonse from Davido, Wizkid is back with another clear message to his singing colleague. He wrote, ‘Just leave me in my own little world and everything will be okay.’

Real Madrid, Croatia Star Luka Modric Wins 2018 Ballon d'Or

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the 2018 Ballon d'Or on Monday, becoming the first player not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to earn the honor since 2007.  Modric, 33, beat out Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann, respectively, for the illustrious prize. Both Ronaldo and Messi had won it five times apiece over a 10-year run, and all three men were named to France Football's 30-player shortlist in October. Messi's fifth-place finish is his worst since 2006 and it comes despite leading Barcelona to La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. The midfielder adds the award to his list of others accolades received this year, including UEFA Best Player, FIFA Best Men's Player and the Golden Ball at the World Cup. Modric helped Real Madrid win its third straight Champions League title earlier this year before taking Croatia to its first World Cup appearance. Croatia's captain scored two goals, had one assist and led the tournament in minutes played and mile

Tonto Dikeh & her son, King Andre stepped out for his school’s old school themed end of year party (photos)

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh and her son King Andre stepped out looking colourful for an old school themed end of year party organised by King Andre’s school. Tonto shared the photos in a series of Instagram posts. The caption on one of her post reads: King Andre if you don’t marry Oyibo and give me ehn, I wouldn’t forgive you for making me so childish when you marry ooo!!! see photos below